Why today was an unusually happy day:
1. A stranger greeted me in the elevator (what!? In hong kong?)
2. Had my eyes tested and my eyesight prescription has not change since 1.5 years ago!
3. The taxi driver asked me If I’d eaten yet
4. I rode the tram
5. The juice delivery guy was in the shop today and he remembered my name! And noticed my haircut! Also his very british accent makes everything sound so delightful. He may or may not be the reason we drink so much vegetable juice in this household.
6. Husband came home :)
7. Oh and I finally had my glasses adjusted and they stay on my face now. Seriously, it’s the best.